Monday, November 21, 2005

Some administrative notes

I had to take an unprecedented step last week. When I added the Ana Arce Team Sponsorship Calendar 2006 (which appears to be the official name for the Women's Curling Calendar you may have seen in the news), my hit counters went berserk. For the first time, I maxed out my monthly bandwidth. In response, I've moved the site to a more robust server: Although the Earthlink site still works, I don't know how long that will be true: I suggest you bookmark NakedCharity.com.

I encourage anyone producing a new calendar, or anyone who knows of one, to e-mail me with the scoop. I'll be happy to give you what publicity I can, and I don't even charge for it. In a perfect world, I'd like to know the name of the calendar, the group sponsoring it, the cause that sales will benefit, and the url where people can buy it. Anything else is gravy, although I welcome as much information as you care to share with me. I have to admit I love hearing what your experiences have been like.

And if you'd care to e-mail me a couple of sample pictures from the calendar, that'd be icing on the cake. I'm thinking of revising the look of the site to include images from as many calendars as I can, so that would be helpful.

No comments: