Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cats Protection

Naked calendar to benefit Caterham cats charity | This is Surrey
Next month, Caterham, Redhill and East Surrey Cats Protection launch their risqué 2012 calendar in the hope of raising hundreds of pounds for the area's mistreated moggies.

First in was telecoms engineer Jean Bailey, 44, of Huddlestone Crescent, Merstham.

The volunteer Cats Protection welfare coordinator said she had some last-minute nerves and added: "I arrived thinking, 'I'm not going to get my pants off for anybody – the pants are staying on,' and I did decide I wanted to do a back shot. I wasn't sure about full nudity.

"But when I was there I thought 'what the hell'."
That seems to be a common attitude among reluctant calendar models. And they usually end up having fun.

To order call 0845 3712739 or e-mail eastsurreycats@yahoo.co.uk.

No comments: