Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Salisbury City Belles

Salisbury City FC Supporters Club - City Belles Charity CalenderThe 'City Belles' calendar has come about following my [Suzie Iles] breast cancer diagnosis in February 2011. Beth Doyle and I were having a cup of tea and joking that we should do a WI style calendar but as Whites fans, it should have a football theme. Stuart Cannell offered to do the design work and the mad idea slowly became a reality...! Four other brave ladies agreed to reveal all for the cause and the City Belles were born! I was very lucky, and thanks to the staff at the Pembroke Suite, the Breast Care Sisters, the surgeons at SDH and the radiotherapy team at Southampton General, I am now through my treatment and on the road to full recovery. The calendar is my way of putting something back whilst also raising money for the Whites and the Stars Appeal Pembroke Unit Fund.
Order at the above link. See also the Salisbury Journal.

No comments: